Alternatives to: "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog."

Alternatives to: "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog."

1. Pack my box with five dozen liquor jugs.
2. Several fabulous dixieland jazz groups played with quick tempo.
3. Back in my quaint garden, jaunty zinnias vie with flaunting phlox.
4. Five or six big jet planes zoomed quickly by the new tower.
5. Exploring the zoo, we saw every kangaroo jump and quite a few carried babies.
6. I quickly explained that many big jobs involve few hazards.
7. Jay Wolf is quite an expert on the bass violin, guitar, dulcimer, ukulele and zither.
8. Expect skilled signwriters to use many jazzy, quaint old alphabets effectively.
9. The wizard quickly jinxed the gnomes before they vaporized.

Comments

  1. Jackdaws love my big sphinx of quartz.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Where is F in "Jackdaws love my big sphinx of quartz"

      Delete
    2. ...right next to the A in "Five or six big jet planes zoomed quickly by the new tower."

      Delete
    3. The F in "Jackdaws love my big sphinx of quartz" is right after the O, and before the Q

      Delete
    4. that one with the tower sounds like a 9/11 joke.....

      Delete
    5. HAHAHAHha YESsss

      Delete
  2. Cozy lummox gives smart squid who asks for job pen.
    How razorback-jumping frogs can level six piqued gymnasts!
    Pack my box with five dozen liquor jugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll let you all try for a while before I give it away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always the text that has all letters of the alphabet in only five (5) words and only thirty one (31) letters.

    Beats all the alternatives above, but I have still to find how to replace the "The quick brown...." in the Windows fonts display.

    I bet you are all waiting for me to put you out of your misery.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK, here you are.

    "Wafting zephyrs quickly vexed jumbo."

    ReplyDelete
  6. Waltz nymph for quick jigs vex Bud.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love you salman naqvi
    is the best witting speed tric

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pompous Roxanne was very quickly enraged about that jazz of Zena’s.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sphinx of Black quarts, judge my vow.

    ReplyDelete
  11. why does no one ever think of
    "the quick brown dog jumps over the lazy fox"

    ReplyDelete
  12. #7 is much longer than necessary. "Jay Wolf is quite an expert on the bass violin, guitar, dulcimer, ukulele and zither" can readily be trimmed down to:

    If quite expert on viola and zither, do big wacky jams.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Isn't there one that goes something like "Sphinx of black quartz, seal my deadly vows?"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found it its "Sphinx of black quartz judge my vow"

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Using keys like ALT+TAB in UltraVNC.

Command-line installation of OpenVPN